CHAI Academy cordially invites you to our next webinar on: “Self-care and Resilience Building of Healthcare professionals during COVID 19 Pandemic”
June 8, 2021 from 3 pm to 4.30 pm.
The webinar aims to provide information on managing stress and building resilience. The specific objectives include:
Help COVID19 healthcare professionals to understand symptoms of stress and burnout.
Suggest measures for self-care by early detection and management of stress and burnout
The speakers are professors from The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences (NIMHANS), Bangalore, the premier mental health institute of India.
The flow of the webinar will be as follows:
- Joining of participants (10 minutes)
- Introducing the topic and resource persons (5 minutes)
- COVID19 pandemic, symptoms and severity on mental health and management. (Dr. K. Muralidharan, Medical Superintendent & Head, Medical & Psychiatry, NIMHANS, 20 Minutes)
- Effect of Covid 19 stressors on healthcare workers’ performance and attitude (Dr. Shekhar Seshadri Senior Professor, Dept. of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, & Dean, Behavioral Sciences Division, NIMHANS, 20 Minutes)
- Experience sharing in dealing with stress resilience (10 minutes)
- Open discussion, Q&A (20 Minutes)
- Closing Remarks. Sr. Victoria Narisetti, JMJ, President CHAI (5 minutes)
Click here to Register
Click here to see more details about the Speakers
Rev Dr Mathew Abraham, C.Ss.R
Director General, CHAI