Title – Senior Program Manager (Children living with HIV and disabilities)
Program implementation and monitoring
- Plan, monitor and implement program activities related to the project with timely achievement of the intended results as per project deliverables
- Children affected by HIV, disability, community and eye health, resource mobilization and networking
- Coordinate activities at the institutional level, community level, trainings and networking meetings
- Conduct various trainings as per project requirements with creation of modules and, outcome assessment
- Conduct networking meetings among stakeholders
- Use of excel based or IT-based monitoring including the use of relevant dashboards to measure and rectify program metrics
Travel and reporting
- Travel to selected site locations and monitor activities
- Collaborate with implementing partners and collect programmatic reports and financial documentation
- Developing high-quality reports for projects being implemented by CHAI and ensuring technical accuracy of the narrative facts and figures in the reports
- Develop concept notes and proposals and meet with stakeholders to acquire resources for expansion and sustainability of the program
- Communicate with project donors and submit programmatic and financial reports as per determined timelines
- Organize trainings, build the capacity of the internal team and monitor the work of the team
- Lead the preparation and submission of progress reports (narrative & financial) to the funding organizations and other documents
- Timely correspondence with donors
- Ensuring judicious utilization of funds
- Assist in any other tasks related to program management and reporting as required by the organization
Required educational qualifications and experience:
- The ideal candidate should have completed MSW/MA/MBA/MPH from a reputed institute.
- A total of 12 years of work experience with a minimum of five years in leading large programmes
- Prior experience of working in Public Health programmes
- Ability to use MS Office.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Should be able to plan and execute various tasks individually with minimal supervision, and should also be a team player.
- Should possess analytical skills
- Should be organized and follow due diligence in execution of various tasks.
Interested candidates may fill in the following survey by 26 June 2022
Note: Due to the high volume of applications expected, only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.