Overall responsibility – Coordinate with Programmes and Finance teams to ensure timely reimbursement of funds among the project implementation partners/teams at the field level.
- Coordinate with project partners and field teams of various projects for timely submission of accounts and bills as per the budgets along with required supporting documents.
- Verification of the accounting documents to ensure correctness and completeness in line with the budgets and activities.
- Coordination with project partners and field teams for required corrections to be made, as necessary.
- Maintain record of receipt of accounting documents from various/respective project partners and field teams and funds reimbursed.
- Track timely submission of accounts by project partners and field teams and funds.
- Coordination and communication with the project team and finance department to handle project related expenditure
- Prepare updates of the expenses incurred in the respective projects.
Required skills, experience and educational qualifications
- Past working experience in the NGO sector.
- Ability to handle large data.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency working on MS Office, particularly MS Excel.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Graduation in B.Com with around three years’ experience in accounts, or Post Graduation in M.Com with around two years’ experience in accounts.
- Willing/able to join immediately.
Please click the below link to apply