CHAI’s has the ability and availability for instant response in mobilizing resources and personnel to carry out relief work, providing medical aid, psychological, social, emotional and spiritual rehabilitation and attending to hygiene and sanitation issues.
Some of our interventions:
- 1993 Earthquake of Latur, Maharashtra
- 1999 Super cyclone of Orissa
- 2001 Earth quake of Gujarat
- 2002 Communal riots of Gujarat
- 2004 Tsunami of Southern India
- 2005 Floods and torrential rains of Gujarat
- 2005 Earthquake of Kashmir
- 2006 Floods in Andhra Pradesh
- 2007 Orissa Flood relief
- 2008 Orissa Communal violence
- 2010 AP and Karnataka Flood
- 2011 Orissa flood relief.
- 2013 Uttarakhand flood relief
- 2014 J & K flood relief