Eight Abstracts of CHAI Project Axshya Accepted for Poster Discussion at the 45th Union World Conference in Barcelona, Spain
Following eight (8) abstracts have been accepted for poster discussion in the upcoming 45th Union World Conference on Lung Health at Barcelona, Spain.
1. How much do family members of MDR-TB patients understand about Tuberculosis treatment?
2. Community volunteers as messengers of Tuberculosis control: A study from Faridkot, India
3. Pension schemes for tuberculosis patients: An advocacy effort from TB forum members of Kerala,India
4. Fate is the main reason for Tuberculosis (TB)? knowledge about TB among women in Kerala, India
5. Experience of Public Private Partnership (PPP): Perception of collaboration by Public and Rural Healthcare Providers in Karnataka, India
6. Lung health of coal mining workers and their health seeking behaviour in Dakra, Ranchi district, India
7.Health seeking behavior of the miners: A case from Pakhar mines, Lohardarga district, Jharkhand
8. Active case finding in urban slums-Experience from a pilot in Axshya project in India