BOOKS FOR SALE
|Sl No||Title||Language||Rate||Postage (single copy)|
|1||Catholic Health Care and Abortions inIndia||English||440/-||75/-|
|2||The Integration Paradigm in Health Care||English||200/-||50/-|
|3||Fundamentals of Financial Accounting||English||375/-||60/-|
|4||Home Remedies with Materia Media||English||250/-||60/-|
|6||Quality Assurance in Health: National & International Scene||English||15/-||15/-|
|7||Quality Assurance in Health & Accreditation||English||10/-||15/-|
|8||Health Communications Resource Directory||English||10/-||15/-|
|11||Making Development Organizations Perform||English||120/-||25/-|
|12||Group Media – Trainers Manual||English||40/-||25/-|
|13||Street Plays on Community Health||English||50/-||25/-|
|16||Cultivation of Medicinal Plants||Telugu||30/-||20/-|
|17||Kandhamal : a blot on Indian Secularism||English||100/-||40/-|
*For bulk orders, postage will vary according to weight.
LIST OF VIDEO CDs
- Poster Making (English, 22 minutes) A complete step by step methodology of manually making a poster with appropriate examples is shown in this film. This film can be screened during workshops/seminars/capacity building sessions.
- Group Media (English, 15 minutes)This video gives a strong introduction to Group Media. It defines Group Media and explains their characteristics. Four important Group Media such as Flash Cards, Flannelgraphs, Puppetry and Street Theatre are addressed in this film covering even the production and demonstration processes.
- Puppetry (English, 19 minutes)This video portrays how powerful the puppet medium is as well as how to produce a puppet programme and demonstrate it successfully.
- Street Theatre (English, 20 minutes) This video film showcases how to produce a street play without any hi-fi materials. The play production process involves some easy steps like selection of theme, visualization, scripting, rehearsal, demonstration etc.
- Neem, Tulsi and Turmeric (English, 58 minutes) This film gives a step- by-step preparation procedure of medicines and methods of administration for different cures with Neem, Tulsi and Turmeric.
- Community Health (English, 51 minutes) These videos (Part I and II) are meant to be used during Community Health Training Programmes to help participants understand the concept of Community Health from the experiential sharings of experts from various parts of the country who have been engaged in community health activities for the past several years.
Price of each CD Rs.50/- . Postage Rs.60/- extra for one CD or all the six CDs
DD/Cheque to be made in favoaur of “HAFA” payable at Hyderabad/Secunderabad.
Mail toHealth Accessories For All (HAFA) 157/6,Staff Road, Gunrock Enclave Secunderabad – 500 009 AP Ph: 040-27848457, 27848293 E-mail: email@example.com