Snehakiran, the Community Care Centre, the prime component of the Centre of Excellence, provides comprehensive communicable disease-related medical services. It is a 65-bedded in-patient health facility with cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art equipment. An advanced hospital management information system (MIS) will be its distinguishing feature.
The services offered include:
- Outpatient services , Inpatient services
- Outreach programmes , Infection control measures
- Referral/linkages with governmental and non-governmental institutions
Snehakiran is managed and staffed by Camillus Fathers.
Key roles of the centre
- Link Member Institutions with national programmes
- Advocate the rights of PLWHAs and Care-and-Support-Centres
- Provide hands-on-training on Communicable Diseases with special focus on HIV/AIDS to the doctors, nurses and health care providers
- Offer Distance Mode of Education
- Assure quality care in the Care and Support Centres