CHAI Awards 2017
The CHAI Awards are instituted to honour the exemplary contribution of the people in our Member Institutions.
- To recognise the selfless and dedicated service rendered to society, upholding the mission and vision of CHAI.
- To inspire and encourage others to render devoted service in all areas of healthcare.
- To publicise innovative/creative models so that they can be replicated by others.
- To foster a spirit of fellowship among CHAI Members.
- Administrator / Director
- Sister-Para-professional (pharmacist, lab technician etc.)
- Medical Educationalist (Principal, Tutor etc.)
- Social Worker
- Lay Employee
- Rising Star
- Special Award (selected by the Award Committee, not by nomination)
- For the nomination form, please click the ‘Nomination Form’ button above. It can also be downloaded from the www.chainhc.org website.
- Please fill in the form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘CHAI Awards’ along with at least one letter of endorsement from someone who knows the Nominee well / has worked with the Nominee.
- Please note that all the fields of the nomination form must be filled and annexures provided to substantiate information given in the form.
- Nomination can be made by anyone including the Regional Unit, Member Institution, the Congregation, the Diocese, any individual or the Nominee him / herself.
- The last date for submitting nominations is 1st August 2017.
The Award will be presented on 23rd September 2017 during the Cultural Evening & Awards Night at the 74th Annual General Body Meeting and National Health Convention (NHC) of CHAI (at Rajagiri Vidyapeetham, Kochi, Kerala).