Apply for the Upcoming Training Programmes at CHAI
CHAI is moving a step forward to strengthen the health ministry of Member Institutions while organizing hands on “Three-month Community Health Enablers” training for Sister Nurses to effectively facilitate promotive, preventive health and complement quality primary health care.
Objectives of the course:
- To capacitate sister-nurses and enable them as frontline health workers to provide quality community outreach services.
- To equip sister nurses with alternative therapies
- To work for non-communicable diseases within the community setting
- To rejuvenate and strengthen the existing community health centers.
To help to reposition themselves as Community Health Enablers, they will be trained in
- Maternal, Neonatal, Child and Adolescent Health (MNCAH)-Herbal Medicine
- Mental Health
- Family and De-Addiction Counselling
- Alternative Healing Modes (Acupuncture, Acupressure, Yoga, Meditation, Sujok, Reflexology, Massage, Reiki etc)
- Communicable & Non-communicable Diseases
- Computer Skills
- Spiritual and Pastoral Care
- Advocacy & Lobbying
- Palliative Care
This course will equip sister nurses working in villages to function as effective nurses who can practice alternative therapies and help pregnant women and infants. They also can work towards helping the elderly in the villages. A wholistic practitioner is the aim of this course.
The training shall be in two batches:
Dates: 4th January – 3rd April 2018
Venue: CHAI Training Center, Hyderabad
Seats available-50 in each batch
Registration fee: Rs. 5000/-
Who can apply: Sister Nurses, Social Workers
For Further details, please contact: Ms.Jayanthi G. Phone no: 09704898931 Email: email@example.com
- 25th July to 16th August 2017
Seats available: 20 in each batch
Course fee: Rs. 3000
Who Can Apply: Nurses, Priests, Nuns and Health Workers who are willing to extend Palliative Care services in health care institutions and communities.
Duly filled-in Application should reach to the following address:
The Catholic Health Association of India
157/6, Staff Road, Gunrock Enclave,
Secunderabad – 500009, Telangana
Application can also be filled on-line and sent through the above e-mail ID. (Seats will be confirmed on payment of Rs. 5000/- as registration fee by Bank transfer or Cheque / Draft drawn in favour of: “The Catholic Health Association of India, Secunderabad” to the address mentioned above.
For money transfer through bank, details are as follows:
Account Name : CHAI
Account No : 0413053000000002
Bank & Branch : South Indian Bank Ltd, Diamond Point
IFSC Code : SIBL0000413
Once you send the money through bank transfer, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with transfer number.