NABH Accreditation Training to be Held on 8 & 9 May 2015 at CHAI
Consequent upon the initial one-day orientation programme on Entry-level NABH Accreditation Process conducted on 19th March 2015 at CHAI, Secunderabad, 20 member hospitals have confirmed their willingness to join NABH Accreditation consulting process.
The first two-day training programme is being organized on 8th and 9th May 2015 at CHAI, Secunderabad:
Hospitals joining this initiative will be provided with the following:
- Inputs on what needs to be done to make their facilities compliant
- Tools to implement processes
- Standard Policies and Operating procedures
- Methods of review
- Problem identification and problem-solving techniques and methodology
- Performance monitoring tools
- Inputs on training areas, topics, sub topics
- Performance measurement tools
- Inputs on reducing infection and improvement of safety
- Support to file NABH application on becoming compliant with CHAI support.
The initiative will take participant hospitals through a structured process-driven 60-day guided programme. Participant hospitals would work in a cluster.
Those who have already decided to go for NABH entry-level accreditation can join this training even though they have not attended the orientation training. For details, please contact Mr.Ramu Karra at 09885365355; Email : firstname.lastname@example.org